Tuesday, April 1, 2008

death of a blog

ok this is my poor Cannon. Here is the story..... Chris took the kids skiing to Beaver, well that happens daily, but this was closing day. Cannon had taken off his goggles and the reflection of the sun on to the snow burnt him so bad his face was swollen. It was heartbreaking, and needless to say I was furious.!! When we showed Cannon himself in the mirror he started to cry and said, "Where did I go, this doesn't look like my face??" We all know these kids of mine are so white they glow in the dark. Chris is a great dad who got pre occupied with ski jumping and not with sunscreen.



So, all who care may have realized i have dropped off the face of the blogging earth... Our wireless internet has not worked for months and it is killing me !! So here at work, like the dedicated and hard working employee that I am, I am posting a brief update. D/T my first two days off in forever I am hoping to have time to get this worked out. !!!

5 comments:

Di said...

Oh how sad! That is crazy the sun did that to him! He looks so different. I feel like hugging him right now. I'm so glad you decided to update the blog and you better get your wireless back to work :)

The Redhead said...

Brit
Could I be any more sad for my little Cannon Bannanon? I am furious as well. Sympathetic too, as I have had some pretty bad burns myself. You tell Canners that there are no need for tears. Just a gallon of aloe vera gel and about a week and all the swelling/pain will be forgotten.

{irene} said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!...that looks like it hurts!!!!..Poor Canon!...and Mike would be sleeping on the couch for weeks if he did that to one of my nonexistent yet kids!!! jk!

Life's a Breeze said...

How pathetic! (did Chris remember to put sunscreen on himself?)
As far as I'm concerned that is serious neglect and someone needs to call child and family services!!
F.Y.I......Being a parent means thinking of your child's needs before your own.

Amy said...

Poor little cannon. Good to hear from you.