Monday, April 21, 2008

You Say Its Your Birthday!!!






Well the day has only started, but I wanted to make sure and spotlight this girl!!! Bailey is eight today, eight!!! Where in the world did the time go!!! Last night we had a party at my moms house where we ate her favorite foods- artichokes, mashed potatoes, and broccoli, oh and cheesecake factory cheesecake- Then we woke up this morning for presents and her favorite breakfast -german pancackes!!! Her best friend Zoe has the same birthday so the girls wore matching outfits to school and I surprised them both at lunch with cake and balloons.!! This afternoon the two are going to the nail spa, then dinner of choice!! Birthdays to me should be celebrated like crazy!!!!! It's once a year so her dad will get over the amt . of money and time I obsess over this little celebration.. Kids are only kids so long and then they grow up and then we refuse to celebrate our birthdays!! SO today we will LIVE it up and EAT CAKE as much as we want!!!

5 comments:

Di said...

Nice ride! Livin' it up is right!

The Redhead said...

Yep, that is the scooter I saw and the first thing I told my patient (who had bought it for her daughter) was "Ellie has to have one." How fun. You are so great with the birthday stuff and Im glad. I totally agree. It comes once a year so live it up. I love the pic above of her and Zoe together on the scooter, so cute. Could you please ask Bailey if she could give me a lift to Wendy's for a frostie (chocolate of course) when I come up for her baptism? THanks, thanks a mil!

Life's a Breeze said...

How cool is that? My bday is coming up soon and I love pink!!!
These are the times I wish brody and hunter were girls! Happy bday Bailey-you are such a little sweetheart and deserve it! (for putting up with Lucifer for all these years) P.S. Why are all nail salons run by Vietnamese? Luv u guys!

The Redhead said...

Angie makes me laugh with her comments, infact, I live for them. What would the blogging world be without her?

d said...

Holy Crap Brit- can you have that scooter shipped to Japan?! It is amazing how much fun gift giving can be. So great to see you and your cute family on the blog!