Saturday, January 19, 2008

they grow up so fast!!


I awakened on thurs. morning (after working all night) To a little party.. much to my daughters' amazement I had forgotten about Rudys' first birthday... We often have pseudo parties for the dolls, dinosaurs, turtle, gold fish etc.. but how I forgot King Rudilicious Petry's birthday is beyond me!!! Bailey had bought him a rather large bone and a chew toy... Where again has the time gone.. First they are babies and then all of the sudden they are all grown up ....

5 comments:

{irene} said...

That's so funny....and I can't believe what a cool family you guys are!...skiing and all that!

The Redhead said...

I seriously can't stop laughing. It is 1:22 in the am and I am dying. THat is so funny and the best is the name King RUidilicious.

Anonymous said...

you guys are wonderful!!miss you so much..

The Redhead said...

would you update already.

Life's a Breeze said...

Clearly by how long its been that dogs bday, you aren't ever going to update..hello! And if this is the only way u and chris talk, you guys haven't spoken in a long time!!