Saturday, January 12, 2008

What a Day!!!


So this is what we have been waiting for... Well, me actually. Do to the numerous times Chris and the kids have already been skiing , we're only talking about me.. Chris spent the morning with Cannon and doing some one on one improvements while Bailey and I tore the mountain up!! Then Chris had to leave for work and Cannon joined Bailey and I. Let me tell you sibling rivalry is the force behind these two!! What one did the other HAD to do.. Bailey is much faster than Cannon, but after we got farmiliarized with the runs Cannon learned that straight down the "drop off" was a short cut and before I could stop him he was off and over the side of the cat track. Supprisingly he did great and of course I had to follow. He fell a couple of times and the powder was higher than him... Over all I am more than proud of these two!!!

5 comments:

Di said...

We stopped by to see you guys and I guess you were too busy having fun on the mountain. Sorry we missed you. Bailey and Cannon are going to be such good little skiers. Tyler says he wants to start Tyden snowboarding early. Too bad I'm a baby when it comes to skiing or snowboarding and I'll be left out. Oh well, I'm fine staying inside where it's nice and warm.

{irene} said...

How brave are you!!!!!....Alone in the snow with two kids!!!....btw, you look fabulous!

The Redhead said...

Lance took Ellie up for her second time yesterday too! He also invited Wes so Ellie had to share her skiis. Next time I'll send her with you two so she can get some real one on one time, or better yet, I'll have Bailey take her down and show her the ropes.
WHere is Mike?
Like the new look, you go you little blogger you.

Jamie said...

Ok, seriously when are we going to get together?? I had no idea that you are a die harder skier! When did that happen or have you always been? I guess me and Cort need to take our kids up and start teaching them. I have been wondering when they would be old enough to take, but it sounds like the younger the better! Although I think I would have some serious aniexty if they tried to go off any drop offs.

Amy said...

Looks like a ball. We still need to hook up and ski with the kids together sometime.