Saturday, January 19, 2008

playin' hookie!!

Fri. Jan 18th... So we just can't get enough..We've tried to go skiing almost every day lately, which has been great because each day we can see an improvement in the kids.!!Cannon is all about speed while Bailey likes to hit every ski jump. Cannon has decided that turning is a waste of his time because it slows him down.. We were going down a fairly difficult hill when he decided to take off and yelled to Chris and I "see ya". Chris and I immediately sped up to catch him and threatened him with riding the rope tow for the rest of the day. He replied " Hey just let me ski, I'll slow down when I want." Well it wasn't too long after that he had a little yard sale accross the mtn. Needless to say, he still continued to reach impressive speeds!!! All I can say is thank goodness for the helmet!! ( oh and don't tell Bailey's teacher that she wasn't really sick.. wink wink)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so jealous! Been on one run the whole season, and it was so awful I put the kids in the car and went home! We really got off on the wrong foot. (Jer's taken them a few times since and had more fun), but i'll never try to teach my 2 year old to ski during a blizzard again.! Whimps!