Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Great to Be EIGHT!!!!



so the story about Baileys' outfit is funny. Because we decided at last minute to do baptism we called to borrow one from the ward. I had worked fri night before baptism until 12 pm , when I got home our primary president had dropped it off and when I saw it I about died!!! If you know me at all I will be living out of a box and go broke off of the amt of clothes i buy. Even if we are poor it doesn't mean I will ever look poor!!Or unfashionable!! So Bailey woke up the next morning in hysterics when she saw it, she says " im not going to wear that freaky outfit" I called my mom with the drama but it was 0800 on a sat. morning , what do you do??? My dad talked to Bailey to assure her that it didn't matter and that her after dress was simple and fabulous!!!


Ok, so the baptism finally worked out.!! At first we were going to wait to have Bailey baptized but she really wanted to be baptized the same day as Zoe.. So we went back and forth for months because Chris wasn't going to be able to be there- but it all worked out in the end and I am so glad!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What an exciting time for your family. That picture of you and your daughter is adorable. You still need to send me your email. jawelker@hotmail.com Jamie (Peterson)