Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Present...





So I have been a little -bah humbug- this year and am not sure why?? I have two little kids that are over enthusiastic about Christmas but I am slow to get into the swing of things!! So now that its Jan. I finally got a Christmas Tree (kidding but it will be Jan. soon).... The Christmas traiters in the family all went to artificial trees. I still braved the 20 degree cold weather with the two kids and found the tree.. After cursing my own name trying to drag the tree off the car, get it to stand up straight (still leaning), and then decorate it - I thought ,fake is so me!! I've been fake for years - so why not join the ranks and buy a fake tree for next year!! So the day after Christmas you may see me shopping for my next years tree!!

4 comments:

{irene} said...

Oh Brittni!!!!...I can believe how big your kids are!!!...is that really Bailey?????...No way!!!!...I'm so glad I found your blog!..Now we can be in touch too!!!!..Love you and say hi to Chris and the kids from me!

Mary Mills said...

I Love the tree. You know that you would not have the memories about getting the tree if you go "fake." Sorry about the ward Christmas party, who's your visiting teacher anyway!
Love Mary Mills

The Redhead said...

Im glad to see my favoirte spaniard left you a comment. She,as well as we do, has a great sense of humor. Your kids faces kill me! Cannon is soo cute I cant stand it. He's hilarious. Love the tree, love the fact that they wore snow boots to get it. You'd think you drove up the canyon, hiked through a mile of snow, and cut it down yourself.
Love you!

Life's a Breeze said...

You're absolutely right! Join us. Join us. It's nice on this side! Where the hell is Chris in all this labor? Bailey and Cannon are so cute, so much happiness about a tree(how would it be) Luv U!